Good Morning Chess Parents,
Paredes Tournament was a huge success because of you!! You did an awesome job!!
Wanted to apologize to some if I was hard on you or might said something. I just wanted everything to be perfect and it was.
Thank You so much for all of your hard work. We never could have asked for more dedicated parents. Words cannot express how grateful we are to have you and be part of our chess family.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO FOR THE KIDS!!!
And for each other!
Here is a recap of this past Wednesday's (11/03) booster meeting:
Reminded parents to please pay dues (we will have amounts due on-line soon. will explain below).
Golden Corral ticket sales went very well. We sold 350 tickets (Thank you very much for selling).
Our next fund raisers will be:
1. Selling candy after school Mondays, Tuesdays, & Fridays (we need some parents to help).
2. In Dec. we will sell at the school's book parade
3. In Jan. we have our chess tournament.
4. In Feb. we will sell at the school's Noche Mexicana.
Next 2 chess tournaments are:
1. Porter HS on Sat. Nov. 15, 2014, (Paredes is paying the entry fee & booster will provide lunch).
2. Hudson on Sat. Nov. 22, 2014, parents will be paying the entry fee.
We showed our new Paredes chess booster web site!!! www.paredeschess.com
We want to thank Mr. & Mrs. Shiplett for putting this together for us! It is in the beginning stage. We will be using this web site for many things such as:
1. Calendar of events (you can see up coming tournaments now).
2. Photos of our players (please turn in your release form if you have not already done so).
3. Posting our Constitution & By Laws, booster officers, meeting agendas, & minutes.
4. Posting dues (by family numbers).
5. Posting players ratings & USCF expirations.
More ideas for our site coming & any ideas are welcomed.
I am working on the chess team t-shirts. I need sizes for all kids. Please reply with your child's t-shirt size(s) (if you were not at the meeting).
PLEASE MAKE PLANS NOW TO ATTEND THE NEXT BOOSTER MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, DEC. 3, 2014!!! I will be discussing our tournament, regionals, & nationals!
Paredes Chess Team
Web Design by J Link Computers | 2014